This is my page – where you can find out more about me, your trainer.
I’ve spent a lot of time, expanding my knowledge and capability with one goal in mind – to excel at delivering effective, successful training programs.
My experience has covered both adult and child exercise regimes, and I’ve been active and current in the field long enough to know what does and does not work.
Utilising my NLP techniques alongside the skills I have gained through my qualifications and experience, I can guarantee that if you follow my training, you’ll get fit, and you’ll excel!
If you are interested in any of the programs I can offer for schools or children, please head over to my Testimonials page to see what several of my school clients have said following completion of exercise programs with their pupils – as well as Testimonials from my adult clients! – and for further information please Contact Me and we can discuss further.
Qualifications & Experience
All of my qualifications and experience are listed below.
- N.N.E.B Qualified – 1986
- Level 2 Focus Training Health Related Fitness For Children – 2007
- MEND Training: Mind:Exercise:Nutrition:Do – Intervention Training for families, children coping with and preventing obesity – 2011
- Level 3: Master Personal Trainer Diploma
- Level 3: Fitness Testing and Exercise Counselling
- Level 3: Training in Different Environments
- Level 3: Pre/post Pregnancy Fitness
- Level 3: Strength and Sports Conditioning
- Pure Kettlebells
- Tre-planer Kettlebell Training
- Hula Hooping
- Insanity Intructor
- N.L.P.: Nuero-Linguistic Programming
- 2010 Onwards:
- Freelance Fitness Instructor for Lancaster University, 3/1/5 Health Club and Duo Fitness Morecambe.
- Personal Trainer
- Insanity Instructor
- Children’s P.E. Co-Ordinator at Total Tots Nurseries
- Neuro-Linguistic Coach
- Level 3: N.N.E.B. Nursery Nurse/TA: 1989-2011- Skerton Primary School – Nursery/Foundation Stage/KS1/KS2.
- Kingsway Leisure Centre: 1995-2010 – Saltayre Sports Centre – Gym Instructor/Class Instructor